This 2.5 day interactive course provides an excellent foundation for understanding the requirements for implementation, maintenance and sustainability of a compliant and effective FSSC 22000 food safety management system. It is applicable for either implementing or maintaining a system compliant with an approved GFSI food safety scheme. This material is invaluable for those who are interested in enhancing their understanding by learning practical applications for various best practices. Debby provides insight, based on, not only, years of first-hand experience, but also on her most recent book: Food Safety Management Programs: Applications, Best Practices, and Compliance. In addition, we will discuss and answer questions on the relationship between FSSC 22000 compliance and the new FSMA regulations issued by the FDA which pertain to Preventive Controls Compliance (21CFR117).
Who Will Benefit
Food safety managers, plant managers, food safety team leaders, SQF practitioners, internal audit team members, line supervisors, quality control, quality assurance managers and any other associates interested in learning more about implementing, maintaining and continuously improving a compliant and effective FSSC 22000 food safety management system will benefit. This course also benefits those who would like more information on FSSC 22000 vs. the new FSMA Preventive Controls Compliance issued by the FDA. We will focus on the needs of each individual attendee in regards to their company and industry sector.
What You Will Learn
- In-depth understanding of the FSSC 22000 standards (ISO 22000, ISO 22002-1, additional requirements).
- Understanding HACCP as required by your food safety management system program.
- Emphasis is on the “three legged stool”: Effective management review, CAPA and internal audit programs are the foundations of a value added program.
- Role of effective PRP programs in your food safety program.
- An overview of the relationship between FSSC 22000 and the FSMA Preventive Controls Compliance which was issued by the FDA.
- Ability to review various elements related to “Concerns”, “Common Audit Findings” and “Best Practices” for compliance and sustainability.
Refer to the registration descriptions for locations, dates and times. If you are interested in having us present a customized workshop specifically designed for your organization at your site, please call us at (407) 290-2754.