This two-day workshop focuses on SQF Edition 8 food safety fundamentals and their intersection with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). This course also addresses changes to the divisions between food safety and quality auditing requirements in SQF Edition 8 and how best to integrate these with a FSMA-compliant Food Safety Plan. Attendees will receive a detailed understanding of SQF Edition 8, including the most up-to-date vocabulary and Food Sector Categories and techniques for merging SQF-based food safety and quality management systems with FDA statutory and regulatory requirements. Participants will even receive an overview of auditing and certification of SQF systems and learn how to perform internal audits of the SQF management system.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Develop, verify, validate and maintain the various elements of SQF Edition 8 and FSMA Food Safety & Quality Management Systems
- Thorough review of HACCP Plans and their place in SQF Edition 8 and FSMA.
- Understand SQF Edition 8, including Food Sector Categories & SQF vocabulary
- Identify the SQF Edition 8 and FSMA System elements and mandatory requirements
- How to develop, implement and maintain systems compliant with both SQF Edition 8 and FSMA
- Comparison and contrast of SQF Edition 8 and FSMA requirements
- Value-added internal audit techniques applicable to any organization
- Learn the certification requirements of SQF Edition 8
- Prepare for an SQF Edition 8 Certification Audit and/or FDA regulatory inspection
WHO WILL BENEFIT
A must for suppliers, consultants, food processors, packaging manufacturers, trainers and anyone else interested in learning about how to integrate SQF Edition 8 and FSMA requirements into a single Food Safety and Quality Management System.
Course instructional materials, professional certificates, lunch and snacks are included. Please contact us if you have questions, or would like information on available discounts. We can also design a workshop specifically for your organization and present it at our training center or at your site