Strong leadership is a must for any Food Safety or HACCP Team Leader. Once the standards have been mastered, the next step is to review your particular job function and leadership role. Leadership is not always an innate quality, but it can be learned. Our curriculum is designed to teach you how to train and guide others as an efficient, effective Food Safety and/or HACCP team leader.
Who Will Benefit
This course is specifically designed for new and existing Food Safety/HACCP Team Leaders and anyone with current management responsibilities in the food manufacturing and related industries.
It applies to anyone who must adhere to one or more management system standards where food safety, statutory and regulatory compliance are required.
What You Will Learn
- How to inspire, motivate, and influence your team to maximize performance
- Project management principles, including strategy development and execution tools, to keep your team on-time and on-track.
- Understand the social psychology behind someone’s attention, including the people and processes that get attention (and those that don’t).
- Develop a personal strategy to address challenges within your sphere of influence.
- Learn to identify behavioral, system, and situational factors and analyze them to improve your future outcomes through data-driven continuous improvement.
- Understand how interpersonal behaviors affect your organization’s effectiveness and learn strategies to better motivate your team.
- Expand your professional network by offering a dual workshop/webinar in conjunction with other industry leaders.
Registration includes course materials, lunch, snacks, and drinks. If you are interested in having us present a customized workshop for your organization at your site, please call us at (407) 290-2754.