This two day interactive workshop focuses on sustainability, risk analysis and continuous improvement of management systems. No matter what the standard is, this workshop addresses the most common pitfalls you may encounter as your compliant system matures. A lot of times, everything is going along very well, when all of a sudden, a major process breaks down. How does this happen? Why do systems fail? What caused the issue? What do I need to do to fix the issue? All of these questions will be answered during this workshop.
This course will also cover the challenges that may occur within a system and how we can be proactive in addressing those challenges. Our instructors, who have completed at least a thousand audits between them, will be able to give real-life examples with solutions. Attendees will have break-out sessions to discuss problems that they may have encountered and determine the best solutions.
You Will Learn:
- Sustainability and the role of the key elements
- The challenges and failures of the key elements
- Managing risk analysis effectively and its role as a continuous improvement tool
- The top ten reasons management systems struggle
- Common failures and how to prevent or fix them
- How to ensure audit readiness at all times
- Educating your associates – understanding the audit and effective responses
- Culture, communication and the effective management system
- The role of management in an effective management system
Who Will Benefit
Plant managers; team leaders; management representatives; system leaders; ISO, FSSC, SQF, BRC, and IFS associates responsible for defining, implementing and sustaining an effective management system; internal audit team members; project managers; continuous improvement managers; line supervisors; quality control and quality assurance managers; top management; members of the operations team; any other associate interested in learning more about maintaining and improving an effective management system.
Course instructional materials, professional certificates, lunch and snacks are included.
Use registration corporate code 325072 to register at the Drury Inn and Suites to get our corporate rate (www.druryhotels.com).
If you are interested in having us present a customized workshop specifically designed for your organization at your site, please call us at (407) 290-2754.