Combination HACCP Plan Development and Advanced HACCP (Orlando)
HACCP Plan Development - Approved by International HACCP Alliance
This 20-HOUR PORTION of the total workshop provides attendees with a firm understanding of the principles of HACCP and how HACCP applies to various industry sectors including Juice HACCP. Primary emphasis is on the various requirements of the Food Safety Management Standards, GFSI approved food safety schemes (FSSC 22000, SQF, BRC, etc.); Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA); FDA HARPC preventive controls; approved “food” tanker wash facilities; and Codex guidelines. The agenda is customized for the operational and industry needs of the actual attendees. Attendees are encouraged to bring their company’s HACCP program, updating it during the class breakout sessions providing the opportunity to ask any questions that they may have. Case studies are based on real world examples. This is an excellent opportunity to develop, review and revise your program with expert guidance. Attendees not only gain knowledge of the Preliminary Steps and the HACCP Principles, but also how to apply these to their particular industry and operations. This workshop is approved by International HACCP Alliance. We also offer regulatory Juice HACCP Workshop upon request.
Who Will Benefit
Food safety managers, plant managers, food safety team leaders, SQF Practitioners, line supervisors, HACCP Food Safety team members, QA/QC managers, system implementation associates (i.e., ISO, FSSC, SQF, BRC, IFS, etc.) and any other associates interested in achieving a better understanding of the implementation/maintenance of Food Safety HACCP programs; regulatory, FDA FSMA and their realistic application to various industry sectors.
What You Will Learn
- Food Safety HACCP overview and models for practical application related to food safety
- Ways to customize your Food Safety HACCP program as it applies to your particular industry sector
- Food safety management system overview, FDA compliance, and other regulatory issues
- Understanding of the 12 Steps of HACCP - 5 preliminary steps and the 7 principles (12 step approach)
- Enhanced understanding of prerequisite programs and their role in an effective Food Safety HACCP Program
- Necessary tools for developing, implementing, maintaining, and sustaining a value added FS HACCP program
- True benefits of implementing an effective and compliant FS HACCP program
- Discussions and subject matter also prepares the attendee for the NRFSP Certified FS HACCP Manager Exam
- Difference between verification versus validation and how they relate to various programs
Advanced HACCP - Approved by International HACCP Alliance
This 2-day portion of the workshop focuses on the maintenance of an effective HACCP Program. Experienced and knowledgeable instructors provide an in-depth review of a variety of Food Safety/HACCP Programs including HACCP prerequisite programs, Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), HARPC vs. HACCP, validation vs. verification, FDA compliance, foreign material control, allergen management, standard design, supplier management and much more. This workshop allows attendees to interact directly with the experts. The agenda will vary based on the current food safety issues, FSMA updates and the needs of the actual attendees based on their industry sector.
As with all D. L. Newslow & Associates, Inc. courses, the attendees are encouraged to bring their company’s HACCP program and any questions that they may have. Since everything is confidential, they may also utilize real world examples from their own company for case studies. Regulatory HACCP (USDA - meat and poultry; FDA - 100% juice and seafood) is available upon request.
Who Will Benefit
Food safety managers, plant managers, food safety team leaders, line supervisors, HACCP/food safety team members, QA & QC managers, SQF practitioners, management system associates (i.e. ISO, FSSC, SQF, BRC, etc.), and any associate having responsibility for the food safety HACCP programs, regulatory, and/or FSMA compliant programs.
What You Will Learn
- Food Safety/HACCP/HARPC overview providing best practices & practical applications related to food safety
- Food safety management system overview, FDA compliance and other regulatory issues
- Review of the preliminary steps and the seven principles (Twelve step HACCP approach)
- Enhanced understanding of prerequisite programs / preventive controls and their role in effective HACCP Programs
- Clarification of verification versus validation and how these terms relate to an effective Food Safety HACCP Program
Registration includes all course instructional materials, professional certificates with the IHA gold seal, snacks, drinks, and lunches on full training days. Please contact us for more information including available discounts and on the possibility of presenting specifically designed workshops at your site or ours.
|Start Date||07-24-2017 9:00 am|
|End Date||07-28-2017 12:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||02-01-2017 8:00 am|
|Cut off date||07-24-2017 9:00 am|
|Discounted Price||$1,545.00(Until 06-24-2017)|
|Location||National Registry of Food Safety Professionals, Orlando, FL (New)|