FSMA vs. GFSI: Changes Necessary For Compliance (Orlando)
This one-day workshop focuses on the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and how this new regulation relates to a current approved GFSI benchmarked food safety schemes (FSSC 22000, SQF, BRC, IFS, GlobalGap and others). You should take this workshop as a follow-up to the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls Course.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Process for identifying gaps within your operation while comparing a GFSI approved scheme to FSMA requirements
- An enhanced understanding of FSMA requirements and how these requirements apply to your organization and food sector
- Criteria used to identify and implement specific preventive controls & PRPs for your organization
- Practical applications, common challenges, and pitfalls
- Review of FDA Food Code requirements (based on the specific food code covered on the exam)
WHO WILL BENEFIT
QA, Food Safety, and HACCP managers; food safety HACCP team leaders and team members; those responsible for compliance; quality assurance managers; sanitation managers; system implementation associates (i.e. ISO, FSSC, SQF, BRC, IFS, etc.); regulatory managers, line managers, or anyone working in food safety at manufacturing plants, processing plants, food service establishments, distribution centers, food packing, or warehouses; anyone with HACCP and food safety experience that wants to become a certified FS HACCP Manager; and any associates responsible for compliance to specific GFSI approved schemes and to FSMA preventive controls.
Course instructional materials, professional certificates, lunch and snacks are included. Please contact us if you have questions, or would like information on available discounts. We can also design a workshop specifically for your organization and present it at our training center or at your site.
|Start Date||06-08-2017 12:00 pm|
|End Date||06-09-2017 12:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||02-02-2017 8:00 am|
|Cut off date||06-06-2017 1:00 pm|
|Discounted Price||$445.00(Until 05-08-2017)|
|Location||National Registry of Food Safety Professionals, Orlando, FL (New)|