Food Defense Management Certification (Orlando)
This training course is the hallmark of Food Defense. Extensive training and workshops covering topics from Crisis Management to responding to a tampering incident are all covered in the 2 day course.
Here is a brief listing of the major topics covered:
1. Situational Response: Product Tampering & Threat Response Workshop
2. Understating Crime and Terrorism
3. FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
4. Understanding SQF and GFSI Food Defense Audit requirements
5. Developing Your Facility General Security Plans and Programs
6. Handling Crisis Management and Hostile Situations
7. Crisis Management with Interactive Workshop
8. Workplace Violence Program and Policy Development
9. How To Conduct Internal Tampering Investigations
10. Camera (CCTV) and Card Access Systems
This course is offered at the Drury Inn and Suites in Orlando. Venue information.
Workshop hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Course instructional materials, professional certificates, lunch and snacks are included in the cost. View more information.
Any of our classes may be combined and discounts are available. We can bring this workshop to your facility and combine training with a professional vulnerability assessment. Call our office at (407) 290-2754 for more details.
|Start Date||10-02-2017 9:00 am|
|End Date||10-03-2017 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||05-15-2017|
|Cut off date||10-02-2017 9:00 am|
|Location||Drury Inn and Suites|