Food Defense Management Certification (Orlando)
Available as Public Course or at Your Facility!
This training course is the hallmark of Food Defense. Extensive training and workshops covering topics from Crisis Management to responding to a tampering incident are all covered in the 2 day course.
Here is a brief listing of the major topics covered:
1. Situational Response: Product Tampering & Threat Response Workshop
2. Understating Crime and Terrorism
3. FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
4. Understanding SQF and GFSI Food Defense Audit requirements
5. Developing Your Facility General Security Plans and Programs
6. Handling Crisis Management and Hostile Situations
7. Crisis Management with Interactive Workshop
8. Workplace Violence Program and Policy Development
9. How To Conduct Internal Tampering Investigations
10. Camera (CCTV) and Card Access Systems
Workshop hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Course instructional materials, professional certificates, lunch and snacks are included in the cost. View more information.
Any of our classes may be combined and discounts are available. Call our office for more details.
Available as Public Course or at Your Facility. Call (407) 290-2754 today - our 2017 schedule is filling up fast!!
|Start Date||10-02-2017 9:00 am|
|End Date||10-03-2017 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||05-15-2017|
|Cut off date||10-02-2017 9:00 am|
|Discounted Price||$845.00(Until 09-02-2017)|
|Location||National Registry of Food Safety Professionals|