FSMA – Pulling it all Together
This three-day workshop consists of the three cornerstone rules as well as the four companion regulations.
Three Cornerstone Rules:
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Animal Food
- Standards for the growing, harvesting, packing and holding of Produce for human consumption
Four Companion Regulations:
- Foreign Supplier Verification for Importers
- Accredited Third Party Certification
- Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Interntional Adulteration (aka Food Defense)
- Sanitary Transportation for Human and Animal Food
Who Will Benefit
Food safety managers, plant managers, food safety team leaders, internal audit team members, line supervisors, quality control, quality assurance managers and any other associates interested in learning more about implementing, maintaining and continuously improving a compliant and effective FSSC 22000 food safety management system will benefit. Additionally, it will focus on the needs of each individual attendee in regards to their company and industry sector.
What You Will Learn
- Determining which parts of the covered final rules apply to your organization
- Enhanced understanding of the companion regulations, including compliance and record-keeping requirements
- Overview of conducting a Hazard Analysis as it relates to the Standards for growing, harvesting, packing and holding produce for human consumption
- Practical application, common challenges and pitfalls related to the covered Final Rules
- Use available resources to cross-train others at your organization with what you have learned
- Ability to apply knowledge obtained to your specific sector of the industry
If you are interested in having us present a workshop specifically designed for your organization at your own site, please call us at (407) 290-2754.